1. Sign up: Visit our calendar and view upcoming painting events. Choose the painting you would like to paint, or a night that works for you and complete your registration through our online system. We offer adult events, family day events, and kids events.
2. Settle in: Head over to Whimsy and get ready for some party and painting fun! The arrival time is set 30 minutes before we begin painting so you have time to settle in, open a tab for drinks/snacks and save your seats. We supply you with everything you need to paint your masterpiece including an apron, paints and canvas.
3. Paint and Party: Get painting! One of our talented and entertaining instructors will walk you through your painting step-by-step. No experience needed, just drinking experience!
Paint & Sip Events:
- $25 Kids Club/Random Family Fun Days
- $35 Days & most evenings
- $45 Friday & Saturday Evenings
Everything you need to produce your masterpiece is provided: canvas, paints, brushes, palette, apron and professional guided instruction. No beverage is included but the bar is stocked quite nicely. Beverages range from $2 to $5. No beverage is ever included with the instruction fee.
We Offer Three Painting Event Times
- Morning Events: Arrive @10:00, painting begins @ 10:30 and ends by 1:00ish (children ages 7+ welcome with painting parent/adult separate fees applies)
- Afternoon Events: Arrive @ 2:00, painting begins at 2:30 and ends by 5:00ish (children ages 7+ welcome with painting parent/adult separate fees applies)
- Evening Events: Arrive @ 6:00, painting begins at 6:30 and ends by 9:00ish (Ages 16+)
Private Adult Events
Call us to book a Private Event & get the entire Whimsy Playroom! These may be held on any day, afternoon or evening when no other Whimsy painting event is scheduled. You may choose the painting. Please double check your date and painting before registering, as there will be a fee assessed of $50 for any date or painting changes made after it’s on the calendar. See our entire painting gallery on Facebook via the Gallery link.
Daily deals, specials, coupons, discounts, etc. may not be used for/during a Private Event. If you attempt to use one, the code will be redeemed and your reservation cancelled automatically. Please be respectful of this requirement. Use it for another fun night out!
Times available: 10:30, 2:30 & 6:30. Cost is ‘up to 45 painters.’ For a Friday 6:30pm or a Saturday 6:30pm, cost is $2,025. For other event times, cost is $1,575. Must be prepaid and all sales final. No reschedules & no account credit & no refunds as this is a PRIVATE painting event. No alcohol included. Cash bar.
Paint YOUR way during Open Studio. Paint the day away while listening to cool & groovy music! Whimsy’s Open Studio is a chance to learn, practice and play with other art enthusiasts in a fun & creative studio environment. Where else can you make art, sip your favorite concoction, and co-mingle with like-minded enthusiasts? You get to paint what you like, when you like!
- See “Open Studio” times on calendar & call first for seat availability.
- NO Artist Instruction.
- ALL ages welcome with parent/adult with separate painting fee for each.
- 16×20 $25 per canvas all supplies included.
Whimsy Paint & Sip appreciates our Local Heroes! We pay it forward by giving Local active Firefighters, Police Officers, & Military members and their spouses a gift of Fun! You will get 25% off adult painting and sipping classes (does not include: Kids Club, Family Day, or Open Studio). Call the studio (303-665-7026) to mention that you’re a local hero & to register for your class. We will register you with the discount & ask that you show your work ID when you arrive at the studio for your event (yes, this means if you’re the spouse you will need to have your hero with you or his/her ID!). If you don’t have your work ID, then you will be required to pay the difference. Thank you, local Colorado Heroes! We love and appreciate you!
You don’t have to wait for a ‘Date Night’ painting event to come to Whimsy to paint & sip with your significant other. Most any of the pieces could be stretched across two canvases and/or paint something similar in the same color palette to get a matching pair! Yes, occasionally we will have a special evening called “Date Night’. If you don’t want to wait for it, create your own and bring in YOUR group of couple friends! Although we encourage couples for Date Night, no you do not have to bring a date with you.
Kids Birthdays & Parties & Celebrations
We provide the canvas, paint, brushes, aprons, & easels. You provide the kids. For Kids Club, it is ages 7-15.
Different ways to Celebrate:
- For a private party (up to 25 kids), it is $625. You choose the date & time (10:30am, 2:30pm, or 6:30pm) & the painting. We do ask for 2 weeks notice so we can be sure to have artists available.
- You can register online during a regular scheduled Kids Club.
- Or you can show up any time during Open Studio (check the calendar for days & times). You can paint anything you like in any color pallet but no artist instruction is included for Open Studio. A guardian must be present during Open Studio.
- No adults allowed for Kids Club!
- You may bring in any food you like (e.g., cake, cupcakes, snacks, etc.) but no outside drinks because of our liquor license. We have a variety of non-alcoholic drinks such as Izzes, teas, & sodas to choose from ranging from $2-$4.
- Due to the rules of The Orchard Town Center, candles and helium filled balloons are not allowed.
- We do not offer refunds but do allow rescheduling with 48 hours notice.
Whimsy Paint and Sip Art Club on Meetup.com
-Cool Events-Ticket & Drink Discounts- Potlucks- -Make New Friends- Learn More About Painting-
PRIVATE: Only members of the Meetup Group “Whimsy Paint and Sip Art Club”. You can join by clicking here
It’s easy. Come on, join in on the fun! REGISTRATION & COST is $25.00 pay at the door.
This is a group for Whimsy Paint and Sip addicted painters! We get together to paint and sip the night away at our favorite place in the whole wide world… Whimsy Paint and Sip Art Studio. Most events are potluck style. The studio will open early for us to chow down, mix & mingle before the painting instruction begins. There will sometimes be guest artists who are fellow addicted painters just like you. And yes, the painting events are discounted and private, just for our group! Bring your painting ideas, tips & techniques and fun attitude to the studio. We want a close knit group of painters, who can learn and grow with each other all while drinking a glass or two of wine!